Wednesday, December 8, 2010

TURRET PROJECT DEC.1 - Allright - so its obviously been months since I've touched this blog. When I "started" this project, I was working 11 hour days and flying home every weekend, essentially making me work a 65 hour week. The last thing I wanted to do when I got home to my beach house (yes, I happened to be consulting on the Atlantic at the time) was nerd out with a soldering iron.
Now that I'm back home and have more free time, I purchased an Arduino Uno and plan to use that as my main microcontroller board for the turret. I have never used one, but I have experience with Parallax's BS2, and plenty of programming experience... so I don't expect much trouble coercing the Arduino to do what I want it to.

I'll be updating more frequently, starting with a breakdown of my plan, from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment